You are able to customize your own show website and drive more traffic to your podcasts.
1) Click on the show you would like to configure a website for
2) Once of the show page, click on the “configure website” button that can be found on the top of the page
3) On the configure your website page start by setting up the distribution where you can promote your Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts page.
4) To drive more traffic, promote your Twitter and Facebook accounts
5) Next, upload your favicon artwork and ensure it is 32px by 32px in a .jpg or .png format.
6) If you have a custom domain that you would like to link to your website you can enter it in below. If you do now, you can use the default domain that wisecast has generated for you.
7) Finally and most importantly, add your Google Analytics UA tracker code so that you can track the traffic flowing from this page to your site. You can setup your Google Analytics
8) It is important to note that your page will be up in a couple of hours once you publish it.