Now that you have your podcast show setup you are primed to setup your first episode. Once you have your audio file ready to go you can load it onto wisecast.
1) Login into your wisecast account and by default you will land on the show dashboard.
2) Select the show you would like to add a new episode / serial for.
3) You will then enter into the landing page dedicated to your show.
4) Click onto the “new episode” button and you will go to the “new episode” page
5) Once you are on the “new episode page” first start by entering your episode title with a max of 225 characters.
6) Enter your episode description, pay close attention to the keywords you choose to use. It is important to research other podcasts in your key target market to ensure you are using the right descriptors.
7) Add your audio file, ensure you it is in a mp3 format.
8) Choose your episode number, wisecast automatically will sequentially order your episodes, however you have the freedom to reorder your episodes.
9) Finally, select your publish date should you wish to launch your podcast episode at a future date or you can choose to publish now.
10) If you would like to modify your episode before publishing or if you selected a future date the click “save draft” – wisecast will automatically publish on the selected date. If you would like to publish right away then click “publish now”