To ensure you are leveraging the all the data from the dashboard to further improve your podcast we will cover each table / data point in the dashboard.
1. Total streams: this data point shows you the number of people that have streamed your podcast in the selected time frame.The dashboard defaults to weekly stats, however you can choose to look at monthly or daily data.
2. Listeners: this data-point shows you the number of unique listeners that have visited your podcast
3. Time Listened: this data-point shows you the total time that your podcast has been listened to
4. Devices: The number of different types of device types that have played your podcast
5. Wisebits: The smart notes that are driven by the AI analytics that wisecast is running not only on your data but also on other podcast and share learnings from across the entire platform. These analytics can help you make subtle improvements to your podcast to get more listeners.
6. Streams by week: This graph allows for you to measure your streams on a rolling basis and visualize the trend of downloads.
7. Apps: This pie chart shows you the proportion of listeners from different apps that are streaming your podcast. This information can help you determine where your listeners are mainly based
8. Listeners by day of week / time of day: This trend will show which day of the week you have the greatest number of listeners as well as the time of day they listen. You can track if your listeners are active during their commute to work
9. Location: This data point will help determine where the greatest number of listeners are based. This will help you further build your network and look for sponsors local to your regions.